1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation (Rm 8:1-2; Eph 1:7-8; 1 John 1:9).
2. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation (Josh 10:12-14; John 14:12).
3. I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart (Pr 3:5-6; Phil 4:6-7; 1 Peter 5:7).
4. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life (Ex 3:9-12; Ps 57:2; Col 1:24-29).
5. I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do (Deut 8:18; Lk 6:38; Phil 4:13).
6. I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me (Gen 1:26-27; Ps 139:13-16; Eph 5:25-27).
7. I am a faithful spouse (if you’re single, you can slip future in there) and a godly parent – our family is blessed (Deut 6:6-9; Eph 5:22-25; Col 3:18-19; 1 Peter 3:1-7).
8. I am completely whole – physically, mentally, and emotionally (Ps 103:1-5; Mt 8:16-17; 2 Cor 5:17; 1 Peter 2:24).
9. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God (Gen 45:4-8; 1 Sam 2:26; Acts 2:37-47).
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ (2 Thess 2:16-17; 1 John 3:16; 4:9-12).
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make (2 Chron 1:7-12; Prov 2:6; Ecc 2:26; James 1:5).
12. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus’ name (Gen 50:20; Ps 3:1-3; 2 Thess 3:2-3).
*From Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream – and not make dreams your master;
If you can think – and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with wornout tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings – nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run –
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And – which is more – you’ll be a Man my son!